I stepped outside of my traditional paint style with this dresser and I have to say that I am so happy I did!
I’ve had this dresser for a while and it’s been sitting around waiting on repairs. I was putting off removing the cracked veneer on the side. During my procrastination period I came up with the idea of adding wood planks.
This might have been the best idea I have ever had!
We used leftover scrap wood and cut it to fit between the frame of the dresser. The paint technique was a complete whim but it worked! I used general finishes milk paint but I did something different. I’ll be sharing how I achieved this look in another post but in the meantime enjoy the pictures!